IMPORTANT: In order to gain admission to Eagle’s View Academy, please collect all of the materials listed and complete the detailed process below. All documents must be submitted together. Once all of the documentation listed below has been received, a representative from the school will contact you to setup an appointment for your student to take the entrance exam. A walkthrough and admissions interview with a school administrator is required prior to enrollment. This can be completed at any time during the admissions process.
1. Completed Enrollment Application for Admission.
2. A copy of the following forms:
3. Complete the Admissions Test/Assessment. (***Students in Grades 1–12)
A school representative will contact you to inform you of your acceptance to Eagle’s View Academy. Upon acceptance, complete the online Financial Obligation Form and agree to the School and Family Partnership Agreement. Upon completion of these steps, your student is enrolled.
Eagle’s View Academy has established a guideline to use for Admissions Standards as listed below.
1. A minimum of C or above overall average.
2. Previous standardized testing scores must meet, at minimum, average grade level standards.
3. A favorable principal recommendation.
4. Entrance Exam must meet, at minimum, average grade level standards.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please call the school at 904.786.1411 and a school representative will be happy to assist you.
Eagle’s View Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin or ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnicity in the administration of its admissions policies, educational policies, scholarships and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.